Are you Data Scientist or planning to be one? If you are one of them, these Skills for Data Scientist in 2020 is a must. Scientist is a major and key element in the 21st century where data needs to be read in a manipulated , processed or structured in such a manner in order to grab the insights from data in various forms whether structured or unstructured to extract for various scientific methods, in order to play similarly as done under data mining, to make it an advanced data analytics, one needs to play with the programming tools such as Python, SQL, Quantitative Analysis, Product Intuition, Hadoop which are latest techniques in order to make the data research more reliable.
Must have Skills for Data Scientist in 2020:
Data Scientist in 2020: Specific skills need to be employed in order to draw an impact and made conclusions to the emerging complex business problems which create a hurdle for various programmers, engineers, and statisticians.
Though to clearly mark the list of skills for every data scientist is quite complex and cannot be underline to define a definitive job role for the data scientist, still, 5 skills for every data scientist which are defined as below, must be known and required for every data scientist in 2020.
- Foundation of Statistics- It is necessary for every data scientist to have a foundation knowledge of statistics and need to have intense knowledge in order to understand large datasets by having depth knowledge of various linear and multi-regression tool, econometric modeling, and forecasting tools by using various statistical software such as STATA, SPSS, etc.
2. Programming languages in order to have a better understanding of the visualization of data and how to code the various numerical and various statistical data sets through various technical skills and advanced specialized technical and applied to learn education.
TECHNICAL COMPUTER SKILLS-
PYTHON – it is a high -level programming language for general-purpose programming, which complements to the definitive job role of the data scientist in order to code the complex data, it is usually taught with Java, C++ which are technically required to express the data science roles.
Hadoop – it is technically sound software which handles the complex data to a processed form with the help of Hadoop which is open-source software for reliable and distributed scanning of large data sets in order to evolve from the computer hardware.
SQL- it is the other standard language for retrieving the data and storing the data sources in the database and secure it in a relational data stream management system for solving various complex data by giving solutions to various data queries in MySQL, Oracle, Ms. Access, etc. and commonly used learning to manage big data components.
3. Education – In all data sciences, education is a major element or parameter which is highly needful to define a job role of data scientist , one should be intellectually sound and efficient and should have an advanced knowledge and masters degree in either of the three subjects mathematics, statistics and computer knowledge, but one should chose in such a manner that the other 2 subjects in which they don’t take specialisation but should be having ground knowledge to its advanced versions in form of electives or certifications and should be applicable only if learning has been done in form of applied or quantitative analysis, which is a necessary parameter in order to solve complex data problems through various mathematical tools such as equations, statistical values, measurements, and calculations.
4. Product Intuition is one of the strong element which is required for this job role since one should learn have the curiosity for intellectualism and should have outlook or broad perspective to vision the product whether it will flow in the 21st century and whether it is having those particular features which can feature or can be relevant in the workflow for the various corporate purposes.
This also greets as an entrepreneurship and leadership functions and should be having business savvy nature.
5. Domain- knowledge and LinkedIn Groups- One should have a community where one can easily bounce off their ideas in a systematic manner by having knowledge of various applied and simulation exercises to solve the big data problems. One should join the various groups and should be a part of best data scientists overseas to extract the practical implementation of various tools which assist the big data analysis.
These skills provide a base to data scientist to evolve nowadays 1st century since it is a need of an hour and moreover wholly it helps in various policy-making and acts as a hand for the economy by providing a scientific base to the economy, hence data analytics and google analytics are more renowned subjects which are dealt nowadays in order to boost the economy at a greater pace.