Study in Ireland without IELTS: Ireland is among the most popular tourist destinations for international students to study further. It is a very lovely country where students from abroad can study MBA in Ireland and enjoy tourism.
Are you planning your higher studies in Ireland? Are you worried about clearing the toughest IELTS exam? You need not worry anymore as now you can study in Ireland without IELTS. Although you need to consider the introduction and clearance of exams such as IELTS and TOEFL when thinking about studying in a foreign school any other exam that tests a student’s ability to read, write and speak English can be used.
In fact, if you did not clear the test at the first attempt, you would not only incur extra expenses but also waste your time. These assessments can also prove to be a challenge for non-native English speakers to achieve a significant score.
While several language proficiency tests in premium universities are regarded as the key criterion for selection, institutes admit without taking account of the language proficiency tests. In the UK and in Europe, there are good universities that admit based on their English scores at the academic level and their proficiency in English. If students wish to study abroad without IELTS, the criteria of universities in different countries should be thoroughly examined, making this process much less complicated.
Here is a list of Universities and colleges to study in Ireland without IELTS for Indian students:
Some four Irish universities are among the world’s leading universities. There is strong visibility and support in many other universities. Ireland has a large number of world-class institutions, including science, technology, engineering, medicine, business, and finance, which offer courses in various disciplines. The list for international students of leading colleges and universities in Ireland is as follows:
- Maynooth University
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- University of Limerick
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- Nui Galway
- Dublin City University
- University College Dublin
- University College Cork
- Trinity College Dublin
Paid Universities in Ireland
- Griffth College
- Grafton College Dublin Campus
- Dundalk Institute of Technology
- Galway Business School (GCI Group)
- Dorset College
What you require to study in Ireland without IELTS?
A good understanding of English is crucial for students who do not study English in Ireland without IELTS in their first language. Students must show that a graduate program is approved in English. Numerous universities and colleges also offer English language courses to students who wish to Study in Ireland without IELTS
The Education and Skills Department acknowledges over 90 qualitative English-language teaching agencies (ELTOS) and provides a broad number of courses, namely General English for juniors and adults, English for professional and academic purposes, Business English, English with the work placement, custom made programs supporting one-to-one interaction and much more.
Why one should study in Ireland?
There are various reasons why one must study in Ireland. Here are some of the following:
- The majorities of Irish universities are one of the world’s best and offer programs in many fields so that each student receives a course.
- Ireland is a perfect location for English speaking students because they do not need to learn a second language. Without problems in a non-English speaking country, they are able to learn a foreign language.
- Literature enthusiasts consider Ireland the spot. If you are interested in studying literature, then Ireland is the best choice.
- Capital of Ireland – Dublin is a vibrant, youthful town with a deep cultural and historical mix. Dublin ‘s music and restaurants are second to none.
- The Galway Art Festival can’t be missed for art lovers. It is one of the most important annual events in Ireland and should be seen by every art lover.
- In Ireland, you can visit numerous World Heritage Sites in your free time. It had both the Causeway of Giant and the Cloth of Guinness. Also, major tourist destinations are Blarney Castle and Blarney Stone and must be visited. And of course, the National Museum of Ireland is a must for anyone visiting the country. There are many historical as well as archeological artifacts from the pre-historic period.
- Ireland is a wonderful country to study, relax, and obtain a diploma from one of the best universities in the world. Ireland is also known for its pubs.
If you wish to study in Ireland without IELTS then you need to gather all the information regarding Ireland student visa without IELTS.