Indian students studying in top universities abroad for example the University of Liverpool will earn Tata scholarships. A one-year master’s program in the field of development studies with an emphasis on developmental economics and scientific and technical studies.
The Sir Ratan Tata Scholarships are only available for full-time courses at Liverpool University. The sum of these Tata Scholarships covers the tuition costs and the price of living for those who study in UK or for those who study in US. For more semesters, the Sir Ratan Tata Scholarships Fund is not valid.
The Eligibility Criteria for Tata Scholarships
The candidates taking education abroad must opt for a complete campus course in order to earn the University of Liverpool’s Sir Ratan Tata Scholarship. In addition, the following conditions must be met by the applicants:
- Should be resident and citizen of India
- Should be under 35 years of age
- The applicant’s academic record must be outstanding in the UG degree.
- Letter of an invitation to confirm admission for a master’s course in the wide field of evolving studies at the University of Liverpool with a particular emphasis on economics and science & technology studies.
Which field of study is preferred for a scholarship?
- The Science and Technology studies
- Developmental Economics
- Development Studies
The Application Process
The Tata Trust official Website is available to Indian students interested in the scholarship. The applicants must apply the following documents in accordance with the application form.
- Scanned copy of the bank passbook as proof of the family with low income
- As proof of identity, scanned copy of the Aadhar Card.
- University of Liverpool bid or acceptance letter.
- Presentation of a research article that involves why an applicant is eligible for the academic program.
- Up to 800 words of personal statement
- Letter of recommendation from a professor if the candidate is studying
The Selection Process for Tata Scholarships
Based on their academic history and their passion for the profession the Sir Ratan Tata Scholarship provides underprivileged students to study abroad the opportunity to study higher studies. After the initial screening, a subject matter specialist and the director of the Endowment recommend the applicant for a personal interview where he or she asks his or her subject and areas of interest. the applicants are asked to interview the nominee.
Based on their academic history and their passion for the profession the Sir Ratan Tata Scholarships provide underprivileged students the opportunity to study higher studies.
After the initial screening, a subject matter specialist and the director of the Endowment recommend the applicant for a personal interview where he or she asks his or her subject and areas of interest. The applicants are asked to interview the nominee.