MBA in Australia 2020 Admissions- If you want to stabilize your future and get established soon, the best decision that you can take is to Study MBA in Australia. The higher you climb up the ladder of education, the better should it be. Similarly, as per the MBA in Australia rankings, it falls under the top 5 academic destinations for international students.
Studying An MBA In Australia in Fall 2020 Session
If you notice the statistics, the Australian High Commission in New Delhi stated that in 2018, there were almost 70,000 Indian students who study in Australia. There has been a 14.65 % increase in the number from the previous year.
Why Admission in Australia for fall 2020?
Many consider Australia to be one of the sought after academic destinations for international students. What makes Australia the most favorite for the MBA aspirants are high-quality education level, best opportunities for research, and above all, a fabulous career opportunity.
Besides, there are favorable visa opportunities that make Australia the ideal place for an MBA. The universities that fall in Australia are internationally acclaimed.
The courses that they offer follow English as their primary language. Management courses like MBA put their spotlight upon providing leadership qualities and giving an experience of the real world through internship programs in highly recognized companies.
Further, universities here offer a lot of foundation courses. In short, if you wish to Study in Australia in 2020 session, these are the opportunities that you will get.
When can you apply for MBA in Australia in 2020?
The MBA program in Australia Universities has three timings for 2020 admissions, namely:
- November (applicable for a handful of universities)
Exams to Study MBA in Australia in 2020
Initially, you have to meet up the requirements of IELTS or TOEFL or PTE for pursuing your MBA in 2020 sessions. If you do not crack these exams you can opt for an English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students.
This is a short English course that prepares you for cracking exams like TOEFL or IELTS or PTE so that you can go beyond it and fulfil your dreams.
The students who have to prove their proficiency in the English Language for studying in an Australian university or maybe for a vocational course can pursue their career under the ELICOS course. There are a variety of ELICS courses. You have to choose the course that fulfils their requirements.
Course Duration for MBA in Australia in 2020
Generally, the time frame of MBA Universities in Australia is 2 years. However, the course duration of MBA programmes in Australia in 202 varies between 15 months to 2 years. Further, a lot of universities began offering MBA programs for one year.
Scholarships or Financial Aids to Study MBA in Australia in 2020
Money is the biggest challenge faced by many students who want to study an MBA abroad. Taking a loan is the most recurrent phenomenon that one can notice.
However, all students are not fit for getting an educational loan. Many universities in Australia do not provide any tuition fee for MBA in Australia or any kind of financial aid for professional academics like MBA.
Therefore, most students look out for scholarships in Australian universities to carry out their studies. While opting for scholarships it is important that you take care of the eligibility for scholarship and meet the criteria. Also, make sure that the costs are covered for awarding the scholarship programs.
List of MBA Colleges in Australia for 2020 Session:
- University of South Wales
- Melbourne Business School
- UTS Business School
- University of Technology, Sydney
- University of Queensland
- Australian National University
- Monash Business School
- Sydney Business School
- RMIT University
- Macquarie Graduate School of Management
Eligibility Criteria for MBA in Australia
There are a few considerations that you need to follow to complete your MBA in Australia. The MBA admission requirements for fall 2020 session in Australia include:
- Bachelor’s Degree: the candidate should complete his or her bachelor’s degree from the any recognized university of India in any recognized or related field of study.
- IELTS: the candidates have to get a good score in the IELTS test. Upon this score will depend your Australian visa. Students who are planning to apply for MBA from non-native English speaking countries have to project their proficiency in the English language for getting admission in an Australian university.
- Work experience: securing a working experience of two or three years, of course, stands as an advantage for the admission of MBA aspirants. However, this is not mandatory. Generally, most universities prefer students who carry a 2 – 3-year experience in the respective field.
- GMAT: for securing admission in an MBA program in Australia, one has to achieve a good score in GMAT or the Graduate Management Admission Test. The average GMAT score for getting admission is 590.
Classification of Universities in Australia
Australian Universities can be classified into three categories:
1: universities require candidates to have work experience, a good GMAT score, and a mandatory IELTS.
2: universities demand either a good GMAT score or work experience and IELTS.
3: universities grand admission on the basis of the academic score of the candidate and IELTS score.
If you are planning to get admission for MBA in Australia in Fall 2020 session and have further queries, feel free to Chat with us or write in comment box.