For aspirants who would like to study abroad especially in Canada, IELTS vs CAEL is the toughest option. They are both focused solely on English. So either IELTS for admission in Canada or CAEL for admission in Canada should be in the center.
The key difference is that CAEL is recognized only by universities for study in Canada around the globe as long as IELTS is only approved in Canada. And the expiry date for the IELTS is 2 years, although the date for the CAEL is not expired depends on the text.
Study In Canada: IELTS vs CAEL
The five parts are more likely than IELTS to test language skills. The following is a five-section of the IELTS examination –
- Stand-alone + Talking
- Talking + listening.
- Talking + reading
- long reading + long listening + short writing
- Long listening + Long reading
It is a test of an English language that is administered by people who are involved in working or learning, where English is used as a means of communication. IELTS for admission in Canada is a foreign language evaluation program. It’s basically a 9-band scale used for measuring skills. CAEL only has been established in Canada and 190 universities have been recognized. It takes about 3.5 hours and is theme-based.
It further comprises of total six steps. Read on to find out which are they:
- Hearing (the time is 30 minutes, each with 10 questions in four sections)
- Academic reading (60 minutes, three passages with a number of questions without a tasking type).
- Section one consists of two or the three shorter texts. The third section consists of two texts and the third section contains a long text.
- General training reading (it is around 60mins consisting of 3 sections).
- Task 1 includes charts and maps to be presented on your own behalf and in Task 2 you will have to post an essay to reply with your opinions, argumentation, or question.
- Academic Writing- i.e. Task 1 is a 60-minute test.
- General Writing Training-( It is of 60 minutes comprising two tasks. In task 1 a situation will be introduced and you will be required to writing a requesting letter or to explain the situation. In tasks 2 you will be required to write an essay to answer your opinion or argument.
- The research will be a totally different experience in the province of Manitoba, from the British Columbia ski slopes to cities such as Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver, with an inclusive and multicultural climate. You will have the opportunity to meet all of them (from 12 to 15 minutes), and to talk with others.
Benefits of Studying in Canada
- You can earn 20 hours of work each week and a full-time job in summer while studying.
- There are many universities running bourses so that high-quality education for students can be delivered within a low budget.
- Students do have the multiculturalism with which they feel at home and are not alone.
- Living costs in Canada are cheaper than in the US. And there are very low average tuition fees and annual living costs. And every year, the average (5-6) lakhs of international students enter Canada.
The high standards of education often attract foreign pupils to study MBA in Canada and the potential for pupils to achieve new standards of their career. And students receive the entire value of the money that they and multiculturalism have invested. The students are also seeking to make the most of their foreign studies. All governments and employers around the world also accept this degree. MBA costs typically 6000 dollars in Canada to 80,931 dollars. It all varies from university to university and relies on bursaries and tuition fees.
Below is a list of some of the top Universities in Canada
- The University of Regina located in Regina.
- The Mcgill university located in Montreal.
- The University of Windsor located in Windsor
- The Dalhousie university located in Halifax.
- The University of Victoria located in Victoria.
- The Queen’s university located in Kingston.
- The York university located in Toronto.
- The University of Alberta located in Edmonton.
- The University of Calgary located in Calgary.
- The Simon Fraser university located in Burnaby.
- The University of Waterloo located in Waterloo.
- The University of Toronto located in Toronto.
In 2017 over 100,000 students opt to study MS in Canada and the number of students is rising annually. You do have to be enrolled in a Canadian university to for studying MS before you apply for the visa for your higher studies in Canada.
By now you must have understood the difference between IELTS v/s CAEL.